Learn all about me
Everything you want and don't want to know about UB3R-B0T
This bot is a bit of an asshat. A loveable asshat, but nonetheless he's often sassy and rude. Anytime I've tried to improve his personality he just spits capacitors in my face.
There are quite a few commands. Some are legitimately useful (like reminders). Some are useless (like the votekick command). Some are fun (like the beer command).
Find the full reference of commands here: The commands
Once UB3R-B0T has been added to your server, there are a number of ways you can configure the bot to suit your server. You can:
- Disable certain commands you dislike. Like the Chuck Norris command because it's dated or the FML command because it's been broken for years?
- Set greetings/farewells for when users join/leave
- Disable silly auto responses
- Add your OWN silly auto responses
- Customize the command prefix (ugh no stahp default maintains consistency)
- Setup word censors
- Look at a page of quotes that you can't act upon because I'm a lazy ass and haven't finished the quote management portal
- Configure Notifications (see below)
UB3R-B0T supports notifications from various sources:
Configuration of each type can be done in the Admin panel
You can find a list of frequently asked questions here: FAQ
Ugh I hate upselling but if you wanna join the Patreon thing you get perks like higher limits on notification types and you can feel special.
You can use the
feedback command for general feedback or suggestions. For more technical issues you can file something on the main project page: https://github.com/moiph/ub3r-b0t
You can also swing by the UB3R-B0T Discord server and ask questions in the #bot-questions channel (or whichever one is most appropriate)
Prove you at least read some of the documentation by saying "A Møøse once bit my sister"
We'll be nicer knowing you manged to read.